Saturday, February 20, 2010

Latest news & Rumors


Jared Allen doesn't fear the Madden curse:

Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen is, along with Saint quarterback Drew Brees and Colts receiver Reggie Wayne, one of the three finalists to be on the cover of this year's Madden video game.

But while the "Madden curse" has become a part of American football culture, Allen isn't concerned about that. He says he loves the game and the chance to be part of it.

"Madden has never done me wrong and all of my characters in the past have been pretty awesome," Allen tells ESPN.com. "A lot of people come up to me and tell me that they're sacking the crap out of the quarterback in the game."

So Allen wants fans to vote for him in the race to become the next Madden cover model. But there is one caveat: If Allen is on the cover, be ready for his bad haircut to gain greater exposure.

"If I make the cover, I'm going to straighten my mullet and make it as trashy as possible," Allen said. "You have to highlight the tools that got you there."



Larry Johnson, Alvin Keels dispute raises new question regarding agent fees

No comments:

Post a Comment